Wednesday, January 2

My 2013

My 2013 will be marked by GOing.
By Giving and Obeying.

This year, more and more will I GO.

Give. For a long long time I have been living a me-centered, me-glorifying, me-serving life. This year, I decided to surrender and lose my life, because JESUS has promised.

I shall choose to give more. Serve more. Love more. This year will be marked by giving.
Obey. I turned 30 last October 2012, and I can say that in my 30 years of existence, the only times that I have truly lived are those times when I have obeyed GOD. The times when I have chosen to trust and be still because HE said so. The times when I held on to His Word because it was HE who spoke. But most especially the times when I took the jumps because HE asked me to. That's life.

In my thirty years here on earth I have seen and proven that the only way to make the rest of my years beautiful is to listen to GOD, and not just stop there, but to OBEY. I had my share of disobediences and oh, how I have messed up. But the few times that I have obeyed.. WOW!! The rewards and joy it brings is just irreplaceable.

I have decided to make my 2013 count, all by God's goodness and unmerited favor. I shall give and obey. I shall GO this 2013. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment