Sunday, January 23

A Dream Woke Me Up

So okay. TODAY I woke up with a heavy body, having this period and all, you know. It's a girl thing. I felt too lazy to take a bath right away. but my heart said "Good Morning Dad, I love you. Let's talk longer in a while."

TODAY, I suddenly had this feeling of idleness, hating myself for spending more than 30 minutes on Facebook since last week I decided I would only be in Facebook 30 minutes a day. That's how addicted I got to this social network.


Now you wouldn't be too surprised that I felt too idle because YES, I was being UNPRODUCTIVE and useless whenever I'm on Facebook. It's a total waste of MY time.


So TODAY, the dream to write a book (and be able to publish at least one) for women came to surface again. Thanks to you idle time you.

Jana, one of my friends and now a mom (that's really her in the picture, nice no? :D), replied to my tweet about writing a book. She said we should meet, and she already has a sponsor and editor-in-chief. What's up with that??!! An answered prayer to one that I haven't even prayed aloud yet. Now THAT is exciting, and now I'm up on my toes ready to be busy again. :)

Now, let's take this one step at a time, for what's important is that I'm making constant progress in every step.


So TODAY, I'm starting to blog for real. :)

1 comment: